Re: Quickie insurance

Jay Scheevel

That's a good one, Keith. Made me laugh!

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Keith Welsh
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2022 3:08 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Quickie insurance

A little off subject…but while on the subject.
I had a conversation once with Avemco about my liability coverage on the Q1. With $300,000 liability I wondered about increasing it to $1,000,000 (my ins agent wifee told me to do that). The Avemco agent told me that he knew what a Quickie was and that besides killing myself how much other damage could it do. He said to just make sure to fly it into a brick building or something and that $300,000 liability coverage was plenty for a Quickie.
Keith