From: terry.l.sickler@... <terry.l.sickler@...>
To: Q-LIST@... <Q-LIST@...>
Date: Thursday, August 10, 2000 12:39 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] RE: Aerobatics

No problem, Mike. Just wanted to keep the rookies in the clear. I haven't
mastered the "Lumchevak", "Checkoslavak" (or how ever you spell it) myself.
I am getting a little Christian Eagle time. Wouldn't even think of
something
like that in a Q. I know only one truly insane test pilot type who HAS done
a tail slide in a Q-200, but it scared him so bad he refuses even minor
acro
in a Q now. The thought the good olde FAA considers a 90 degree bank acro!
~T~