Re: TriQ 200 Flight. Look for the “Quickie Smile”! I flew today just to “keep er lubed”!

Bruce Crain

Bless you for thinking me “distinguished” Jay!  Hadn’t heard that yet.  When I told my Aunt Hopie, 92 yrs old, that I had grown a beard she said “oh no Bruce, no Bruce, no”!  I haven’t been brave enough to go show it to her yet.  Pray for me!
I gave her a flight to see her sister in Vici, MO a while back!  Had the fire departments at both ends help me get her in and out!  She loved it and got to see her sister as well as her 1st airplane ride!  Is this a great hobby or what!
Bruce Crain

On Mar 16, 2022, at 7:50 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Hi Bruce,

I really like the new look 😉  Seems to be catching on. Let's rename that the Quickie-grinning-whiskers. Kind of like the RV-grin only more distinguished.