From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay Scheevel
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2022 9:45 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Report of a Q-200 crash today

This looks bad, however it appears that the cabin is in good shape. I found a news video shot from a news helicopter and it looks like Mike is there standing near the wreckage and pointing out things on what is left of the plane to the emergency people at the location. That would be a very good sign. If that is Mike, I am sure he will let us know what happened soon.