From: "Kevin  Boddicker" <trumanst@...>
To: "main@q-list.groups.io" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Spring Fling
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 20:48:41 -0500

Keith,

How about Mattoon?
That seemed like a good spot.
I know you had to travel a bit to get there and back, so maybe that is not appealing.?

Kevin

On Mar 17, 2022, at 10:05 AM, Keith Welsh <kw544@...> wrote:
Hello everyone,
I've been talking to Jerry about the possibility of hosting in Terre Haute, IN.  Jerry has flown to HUF and is familiar with the facility there.  I also know Sam and Terry have been there too.
There are a few logistics to work through but wondering from y'all what the interest would be in a Midwest venue.
Take a look at KHUF and let me know your thoughts.
If generally positive I'll look into it and get back.
Thanks, Keith