Re: Spring Flinger

Lynn French

KBBW is not a bad airport for something like this because it’s Hicksville USA and no airspace worries. Heck, a lot of times pilots don’t even have their radios turned on! Just got to leave a little space for them spray planes once in a while. Most of the amenities would be available, but indoor hanger space might be a problem. I only have 2 T-hangers left but we might be able to get 6 Q’s squeezed in with minimal head scratching.

We could do Beatrice again (KBIE), but I don’t have many connections at that airport anymore and might be harder to coordinate.

I kind of like where Keith is going with the conversation but have been to the Mattoon fly in my younger years and it’s great too. Unfortunately for me, that time of year is extremely busy getting crops in the ground.

LF

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay Scheevel
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2022 9:56 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Spring Flinger

So my not-so-gentle nudging seems to have been received by Bruce. I would gladly host, but hey, even our valleys are above 4000’  😊  Would love to see other places too. Maybe Lynn French is vulnerable to nudging? 

Cheers,

Jay

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bruce Crain
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2022 8:07 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] TriQ 200 Flight. Look for the Quickie Smile! I flew tod ay just to keep er lubed!

Honey Lamb and I expressed an interest in hosting "Spring Fling" (she thinks you guys are "Special") so we could do that.  But would you guys n gals like to see other places perhaps?  Sleep on it and let me know.  Anyone else would like to host it would be most welcome.  But no not in the mountains if they are above 4000'.

Bruce N Honey Lamb

---------- Original Message ----------
To: "main@q-list.groups.io" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] TriQ 200 Flight. Look for the “Quickie Smile”! I flew today just to “keep er lubed”!
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 06:35:14 -0500

I think Bob Knuckles  politely calls them gray beards!!

On Mar 16, 2022, at 7:50 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Hi Bruce,

I really like the new look 😉  Seems to be catching on. Let's rename that the Quickie-grinning-whiskers. Kind of like the RV-grin only more distinguished. 

Cheers,

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bruce Crain
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 8:37 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] TriQ 200 Flight. Look for the “Quickie Smile”! I flew today just to “keep er lubed”!

Join main@Q-List.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.