From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay Scheevel
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2022 9:56 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Spring Flinger

So my not-so-gentle nudging seems to have been received by Bruce. I would gladly host, but hey, even our valleys are above 4000’  😊  Would love to see other places too. Maybe Lynn French is vulnerable to nudging?

From: "Kevin  Boddicker" <trumanst@...>
To: "main@q-list.groups.io" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 06:35:14 -0500

I think Bob Knuckles  politely calls them gray beards!!

On Mar 16, 2022, at 7:50 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Hi Bruce,

I really like the new look 😉  Seems to be catching on. Let's rename that the Quickie-grinning-whiskers. Kind of like the RV-grin only more distinguished.