From: "Lynn French" <n142lf@...>
To: <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Spring Flinger
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 21:30:54 -0500

KBBW is not a bad airport for something like this because it’s Hicksville USA and no airspace worries. Heck, a lot of times pilots don’t even have their radios turned on! Just got to leave a little space for them spray planes once in a while. Most of the amenities would be available, but indoor hanger space might be a problem. I only have 2 T-hangers left but we might be able to get 6 Q’s squeezed in with minimal head scratching.

We could do Beatrice again (KBIE), but I don’t have many connections at that airport anymore and might be harder to coordinate.

I kind of like where Keith is going with the conversation but have been to the Mattoon fly in my younger years and it’s great too. Unfortunately for me, that time of year is extremely busy getting crops in the ground.

LF

From: "Kevin  Boddicker" <trumanst@...>
To: "main@q-list.groups.io" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 06:35:14 -0500

I think Bob Knuckles  politely calls them gray beards!!

On Mar 16, 2022, at 7:50 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Hi Bruce,

I really like the new look 😉  Seems to be catching on. Let's rename that the Quickie-grinning-whiskers. Kind of like the RV-grin only more distinguished.