From: JMasal@...
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2002 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Re: sliding BROWNer

In a message dated 1/1/02 11:19:36 AM Central Standard Time,
patillo@... writes:

I wanted something very simple that I could install quick release locking
pins in. My canopy can be removed in about 10 seconds.

Emergency egress is important to me. I figure you could blow a forward hinge
canopy in about 5 seconds or less. I think 10 for the parallelogram is quite
good... and you have the advantage of summer airflow.

j.