Re: Slow E-Z poxy or alternative?

Sanjay

Mike, Any thoughts on MGS and ProSet for fuel tank sealing applications?
Sanjay

On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 8:26 AM Mike Bergen <dmbergen@...> wrote:
John, I've been meaning to reach out to you on this topic for several days but OBE. We highly recommend the MGS system or ProSet as they are a much better resin for reasons we presented several times at SNF and AirVenture. I try to steer builders away from the EZ Poxy as it has carcinogens in it. Scaled Composites got away from the rein in 1996 and went over to ProSet unless they used prepregs.

Are you going to SNF? Richard Kaczmarek and I will be volunteers in the composite workshop all week demonstrating advanced techniques and we can discuss your lamination challenge there. Curious why you need 5 hour pot life?!

Please call me to discuss further at 443.597.3720.