Re: Spring Fling 22

Bruce Crain

Honey Lamb has us booked!  See you then!
Bruce

On Mar 28, 2022, at 8:31 PM, Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:

Thanks Keith!  Reservation has been made!  Looking forward to it.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF

On Mon, Mar 28, 2022, 19:47 Keith Welsh <kw544@...> wrote:
Hello everyone,
I have the hotel info you've been waiting for.
We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express near the airport at 2645 S Joe Fox St., Terre Haute, IN
For reservations call 812-234-3200.

They will be blocking off a dozen rooms with your choice of two queen beds or one king.
When you call, tell them you are with the Quickie Aircraft group for the group rate.
The rooms normally go for $159 at that time of year, our rate will be $99.99
And I was told that's only because we are associated with the airport.  Rooms would normally be $129.

In order for them to hold that many rooms for the group, (that time of year other groups may call for rooms too)
they would like to have our rooms committed to by May 3rd.  After May 3rd any unused rooms will be released.
Cancellations can be made 24 hours from your first nite of stay so there's no reason to hold off and take a
chance on not getting a room.
Early arrivals prior to June 3rd...no problem the group rate still applies.

Thank you and I hope the weather works for us.
Keith