Re: Reflexor control

Jerry Marstall

I use electric servo operated by coolie button atop of control stick. Use continually throughout flight. Ditched trim wheel and springs 24 yrs ago.
Jerry M

On Mon, Apr 11, 2022, 8:29 AM Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:
Nick, I use the ratchet type cable.  You can see it here, just aft of the control stick.  I normally only adjust it three times during flight; before takeoff, cruise, and in the landing pattern. BTW, this photo is at least 15 years old, the instrument panel is now completely different.

Sam
MVC-035F.JPG

On Sun, Apr 10, 2022 at 1:58 PM Nick Wright <nwright27@...> wrote:
Hi guys. What is the best option for reflexor control? I've thought about using a friction lever in the location where the hand brake once was, but I've also seen some using a push-pull throttle vernier control also. Is one beeter than the other or just preference?