Re: Q-1 partially completed kit for sale

Ryszard Zadow

The Rutan Aircraft Flying Experience could really use that.

www.RutanAFE.org

Ryszard

On Apr 11, 2022, at 16:10, Bill Higdon via groups.io <willard561@...> wrote:

From HomebuiltAirplanes.com
Quickie Q1 model 54 The most complete unfinished kit available.

The kit is complete as received from the Quickie Aircraft Corporation. All of the original parts, plans,and media are included. Many patterns created during the build are also included. This project (s/n 95) was bought in February of 1979 and built by Jim Gilman of the Ranger Canoe Co. of New Hampshire. If you search this you will find that they build high-end composite watercraft. The build quality of this Quickie is first rate, which is why I bought it. After moving I now have a short grass strip which is not ideal for this design. It is in the perfect stage of completion for transportation. All of the major components are built, but not joined together. It will easily fit on a 16' utility trailer. The motor is still banded to the skid it was originally shipped on. New undrilled prop, and canopy also included. I have collected many of the parts needed to make it a Super Quickie that are available separately. I have many pictures available and all documentation to prove all statements.
Price is $4950. Located about an hour south of Nashville. 765-621-3334 Scott