canopy

Chris Walterson

I am working on another project and am trying to remove the protective coating on the windows. The spray on protective coating seems to be very thin. If I heat enough to soften the bottom, the covering is too soft and rips. Tried WD40, hair blower and even put it in the bath tub with warm water.  With a wood stir stick it took about three hrs to half do one side.

 I think I will try denatured alcohol next and if that doesn't work I will try straight alcohol       in me.

Any suggestions??  Thanks  Chris