Re: canopy

Chris Walterson

Regarding the canopy protection. I think in my case the protection was sprayed on too thin. If I heat it enough to let it release from the canopy the spray cover is too thin and rips. The idea of spraying extra protection on and then take it off is a good idea.

 What I have been doing is to heat of the back side of the plexi and then try to peel the protector. Doesn't work great, but the best so far.

I have had other very old canopies that it came off well, but as I said this spray is real thin.

I'll give vinegar a try tomorrow and let you know. thanks----------  Chris