Re: Looking for an O-200 ... Referrals Much APPRECIATED

Terrence ONeill

Robert, I have a Q200 for sale.  It has about 600 hours on the airframe, and a low-time Jabiru 3300 120HP Gen 3 engine.  I bought it last year, and found I cannot get hull insurance because I am 92 years old;’ so it is for sale for what I paid fr it: $30,500.
It is in my hangar at KLMO, Longmont, CO, just north of Boulder.  I have not flown it since it was delivered from near Tucson, … and is in my hangar 28E, if you woud like to see it.

Terrence O’Neill

On Apr 16, 2022, at 1:37 PM, Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

As some of you might have seen I am looking at a Q2 rescue and am in need of an O-200. Any referrals are appreciated, or links, or yours ;-)

I won't need any of the mags, the carb or the generator, so those can be sold separate as they worth good money for an O-200.

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450