From: main@Q-List.groups.io [mailto:main@Q-List.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sandaircraft
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2022 7:01 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Q2 turbo restoration

I am soon to be the owner of an abandoned Q2 Turbo s/n 2789. Shes in sad shape but hope the bones are ok. Looking at her, i would suspect bad ground handling, as the rudder has been modified. Im doing my research, trying to hunt down previous owner.
Im an a&p ia so have the skills, my plans if its a good shell....o200 or corvair power, 6 pack mods to start.
Can anyone tell me anything from the pic? Specifically what canard? Also any areas to inspect with extra diligence?