Re: Modern Engines on Q2?

Martin Skiby

Continental 0200 with modern ignition and maybe some fuel injection would be your best bet.   IMHO

Martin

On Apr 17, 2022, at 12:52 PM, Robert Cringely <bob@...> wrote:

Revmaster is a car conversion, no?

On Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 3:41 PM Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Curious what modern engines people have put on their Q2s for upgrades? What else beside an O-200?
How about a Rotax 912ULS?
How about a UL260?
Which car conversion engines have been popular with the Quickie community?

Yes I know this is a controversial topic with the hard core aviator but please humor me and share what people have used, not your thoughts on how good or bad a car conversion is ;-)

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450