Re: Modern Engines on Q2?

Terrence ONeill

Robert, my n131ps has a Jabiru 3300, 120 hp, Gen 3 with roller rockers, etc

On Apr 17, 2022, at 2:07 PM, ryan goodman via groups.io <elboy0712@...> wrote:

We are putting an aeromomentum am15 ok our TriQ.

On Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 13:53, Robert Cringely
<bob@...> wrote:
Revmaster is a car conversion, no?

On Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 3:41 PM Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Curious what modern engines people have put on their Q2s for upgrades? What else beside an O-200?
How about a Rotax 912ULS?
How about a UL260?
Which car conversion engines have been popular with the Quickie community?

Yes I know this is a controversial topic with the hard core aviator but please humor me and share what people have used, not your thoughts on how good or bad a car conversion is ;-)

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450