Re: Quickie/Q2/Dragonfly control arrangements Thread on Homebuiltaitplanes.com

Rick Hole

You can do this yourself.  At the bottom of this email click on the Unsubscribe link to do it.

Rick Hole

From: main@Q-List.groups.io [mailto:main@Q-List.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Rinker via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 8:56 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Quickie/Q2/Dragonfly control arrangements Thread on Homebuiltaitplanes.com

Hello

Can someone please remove me from this list?

Thank you

Bob Rinker

On Apr 21, 2022, at 7:20 PM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

No. We don't need to step in. That's why we have this email list. If someone wants to know something about these airplanes, this is definitely the place to come. But for myself, I don't need to throw a rock at somebody else's wasp nest.

Sam

On Thu, Apr 21, 2022, 9:05 PM Bill Higdon via groups.io <willard561=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

I'm hoping one of our High time pilots will step in & slap this puppy down