Re: Q-1 - How much Hp is needed

pwright5@...

So you invited him to a theological place of eternal punishiment in such a
way that he's looking forward to the trip!?

RICHARD EDDINGER <mrsrb1@...> on 04/01/2002 17:29:11

Please respond to Q-LIST@...

To: Q-list <Q-LIST@...>
cc:
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Q-1 - How much Hp is needed

Just great

----- Original Message -----
From: Pat Panzera
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 9:14 AM
To: Q-LIST@...

JMasal@... wrote:

Jim-john mod. I like it!
<snip>

I had great difficulty understanding Jim's message. There were far
too many big words in it. So I found a website with an on-line
"english to knuckle dragger" translator, fed the text in, and it
translated it great!

Here's the results:

"Except on a very few subjects endless palaver is of very little
interest to me."

Translation: Except when it serves me, I get bored with you guys who
like discuss things to completion.

"But that's just my predilection."

Translation: But that's just how I am.

"It is easy to see from the length of some threads that it is of great
interest and stimulation to my reciprocals. "

Translation: But I realize that those of you who are not as smart as
I am, take pleasure in this exercise.

"I am just as happy as a pig in mud to see that there is something for
everyone on this site. "

Translation: And it truly warms my heart the way you mindless individuals
can find happiness any way you can, and can find entertainment in a piece
of pocket lint.

"Nevertheless I am very resistant to the pull of this vortex, albeit very
interested in the results at the end of a boardful of equations. "

Translation: However, I'm still above participating, even though I'm
interested in the outcome.

"Call me a pragmatist (maybe a weighty one, although I have still
to gain 10 pounds to be up to my proper weight for my girth)."

Translation: Call me realistic (as opposed to idealistic).
OR
Translation: Call me a transvestite (because I have to wear a mumu now
that I've outgrown my walking shorts). ;)

"Over 10+ years of publishing Quicktalk/QTALK I have observed it is well
nigh
impossible to scientifically quantify much about these custom built
aircraft."

Translation: Although I know more than anyone about Q's in general,
there's
still some stuff I don't understand. Even though you guys might think you
can come to understand things better through a more accurate understanding
of physics and engineering, you are still idiots and nothing good can
come
of your efforts.

"The subject is rife with variables known, guessed at or unknown and,
therefore, rife with errors of analysis."

Translation: There's no way an educated guess, the application of theory,
or trial and error will do anyone any good. There are some straight up
errors in the way you are going about it, but I won't bother to politely
point them out, as I refuse to (as stated before) get sucked into the
vortex
of your idiocy.

"My opinion is that the best that can be attained are general rules of
thumb."

Translation: My opinion is that the best that can be attained are general
rules of thumb.

(Translator's comment: Is that such a bad thing?)

"But thats just my opinion and as one wise sage put it: opinions are like
assholes... everyone has one. And that brings us full circle to the start
of this email."

Translation: Profanity is my preferred means of communication.

"You do good work, John (and you go about it with humor). I just don't have
it in my genetic makeup to appreciate you properly. That's neither good nor
bad, I think."

Translation: You do good work John, and I can't be man enough to admit it,
because I'm a victim of genetics. I'm predisposed to being crass, and
need
to hide behind the fallacy that personality is genetic. Sorta like the guy
in prison who raped and murdered because his daddy didn't love him.
He's a victim too you know, just like me.

.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor