From: "Jay Scheevel" <jay@...>
To: <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] Flight Report
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 13:31:23 -0600

Took a nice flight this morning. Nothing in particular was my objective, but we have had showers here the last couple days, so the air was very clear, and it was cool and smooth this morning. The scenery was fine and the landing was good. Here is a short video of the some of the scenery west of my home airport.

https://youtu.be/gGsQfECwISg

Cheers,

Jay Scheevel, Tri-Q2 N8WQ 210 hours