Re: Revmaster rebuild

Mike Steinsland

When I convert that to Cdn $ add shipping on to that I'll be close to 9K.
I'll have it done locally
I'm pretty sure the engine is the lower hp
It looks to have the original heads on it

On Fri., Apr. 29, 2022, 8:39 a.m. Edwin Medina, <captmedina@...> wrote:
I email revmaster for an estimate to upgrade horse power to 80 and overhaul and the price they give me was $5,500!
The 2300 brand new cost about $9,800 it’s $4,300 more but is new. All depend how much you Plan to expend! I think $5,500 it’s not to bad price!
What HP have yours?
Edwin
On Fri, Apr 29, 2022 at 08:11 Mike Steinsland <MIKESKUSTOMS@...> wrote:
Hi Guys,
Pretty soon I will be getting my Revmaster rebuilt. As far as I know the engine is stock as in the original kit.
I'm looking for advise on the minimal upgrades recommended and things to pay attention to during the rebuild.
I'll listen to anything you have to say.
I will be having this done by a local engine builder.

Cheers,
Mike