Re: Fuel Probe for Main Tank

Richard Thomson

    Its 11 00 in the morning here sunrise has well departed. :-)

    Thats a good quality sender, provided you make sure the casing is bonded electrically  its a simple two wire ohmic output.

    Is there not a part number on the casing or top ?

    You could try a safety ohmmeter across the leads and see what resistance there is. It might give you a clue.

    It is probably easier to check with it on the bench.

    I'm using a capacitive version, so no moving parts.

    Connections and Fuel calibration should be in your install manual.

    Rich T

On 06/05/2022 10:06, Corbin via groups.io wrote:

Thanks…departing just after sunrise to make sure I can see every hill.

I believe it is very similar to this one:  https://kus-usa.com/product/sss-ssl-sender/
--

Corbin
N121CG