Re: O-200 Engine Mounts?

Kevin Boddicker

Doesn’t Mike Dwyer have four of these listed on his site, or is that not what he is looking for?

Kevin

On May 6, 2022, at 10:49 AM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

I'm absolutely not certain about this, but the drawings for those parts might be somewhere on the Quickheads web site. I think Richard Kazmeric may have been selling those parts at one time.

Sam

On Fri, May 6, 2022, 8:13 AM Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:
I seem to be striking out on existing O-200 engine mounts. Anyone has plans and specs to have new ones fabricated please?

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450