From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sam Hoskins
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2022 8:26 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Electric Reflexor?

I guess you can call me old school. I adjust my dark ages manual reflexor before I take off, then once or twice in cruise, then once again in the pattern.

Sam

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 10:58 PM Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

As part of my research for adding a reflexor to "Duckie", I ran into one picture of an electric reflexor setup by Jon Finley I believe, looked like a Ray Allen servo

https://q-list.groups.io/g/main/photo/115598/1393884?p=created%2C%2CElectric+Reflexor%2C20%2C2%2C0%2C0

I will have a VP-X which makes electric trim servos super easy, so I figured I ask. I know I know, this is a shy group ;-) but lets see what different opinions I'll get on an electric reflexor trim setup with the buttons on the stick.

--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos