Re: Electric Reflexor?

Jerry Marstall

Allen also sells an accompanying speed control box.  Necessary. Jerry M

On Thu, May 12, 2022, 10:15 AM dflybldr <tebhall@...> wrote:
Please be careful with electrically operated trim systems. On my Dragonfly it only takes a few small adjustments of the vernier on the cable to "trim" for level flight. I have a standard setting for takeoff and another for landing.

Let's not repeat "Drew's Dragonfly" experiment where his had no stops and was way too fast in adjustment. It scared the crap out of him and luckily ended without stalling.

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 11:58 PM Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:
As part of my research for adding a reflexor to "Duckie", I ran into one picture of an electric reflexor setup by Jon Finley I believe, looked like a Ray Allen servo

https://q-list.groups.io/g/main/photo/115598/1393884?p=created%2C%2CElectric+Reflexor%2C20%2C2%2C0%2C0

I will have a VP-X which makes electric trim servos super easy, so I figured I ask. I know I know, this is a shy group ;-) but lets see what different opinions I'll get on an electric reflexor trim setup with the buttons on the stick.

--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos