Re: AV30 Install

Paul Fisher

Very nice Jim.  I'd like to do the same thing, but a significant portion of my 401k seems to have disappeared in the past few weeks.
 I think I'll wait a while!

But your's looks great.

Paul

On Sat, May 14, 2022, 10:20 Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

Good morning,

I finally removed the vacuum system from my plane and installed two AV30’s with Wifi Link and OAT probe. See pictures below.

I wanted to maintain the Legacy look,  yet have AHRS/EFIS capability with Wifi interface.
Uavonix does that.

I flew with the new instruments a couple days ago, tweaking parameters for AOA and G Load graphics.

Next I will do the Magnometer calibration. The new units weigh a couple ounces each.

Jim
N46JP Q00