Re: Q200 Prop

ryan goodman

Robert, are you expecting to have the aircraft found in that time frame? The prop is literally the last thing you fit.

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 11:05, Robert Schmid
<robert@...> wrote:
So I just went to Prince Props to see cost and timing for a new prop ... Turns out their wait time is 10 months, yes TEN MONTHS. I know many of you are using Catto props and I have reached out to them too.

Any other suggestions for buying a prop?
Prince suggested 58" diameter with a 70 pitch ... Is that in line with your experience?
Anyone has a prop for the Q200 around they'd sell?

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450