Re: AV30 Install

Martin Skiby

Yes sir.  Still have that project, but ended up with a Velocity XLFG finally and will be concentrating on that.

Just wanted to say hi!!

From: "Rick Hole via groups.io"
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Sent: Monday May 16 2022 10:36:32PM
Subject: Re: [Q-List] AV30 Install

I sure do remember.  I built that wing in the garage.  Well, mostly in the garage.  The building was shorter than the wing by a foot or so.

I got a lot of advice from the guy at Velocity who built their wings.  Hundreds of them.  I used his hot wire rig to cut the cores.

I cut all the cloth on Velocity’s cutting table.  That would have been 2010 or 2011.

You ended up with my Q2 project, 50% done perhaps, plus a second wing for another of your projects.

Rick Hole