Re: Q200 Prop

Robert Cringely

Borrow a prop that works well and send it to Alaina at Culver Props in Missouri for duplication. It's cheaper and faster.

Bob

On Tue, May 17, 2022 at 10:05 AM Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:
So I just went to Prince Props to see cost and timing for a new prop ... Turns out their wait time is 10 months, yes TEN MONTHS. I know many of you are using Catto props and I have reached out to them too.

Any other suggestions for buying a prop?
Prince suggested 58" diameter with a 70 pitch ... Is that in line with your experience?
Anyone has a prop for the Q200 around they'd sell?

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450