Re: A Genuine THANK YOU

Corbin <c_geiser@...>

It’s definitely a great community!  Welcome to the madness, Robert.

Corbin

On May 17, 2022, at 5:36 PM, Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

I am sitting here and appreciating how active, how helpful and how responsive everyone here is ... I SO APPRECIATE IT. I am new to Quickies, and while its not my first plane I am building, I know I have so much to learn, about Quickies and about plane building. So having this community here to ping and get input and experience from, so awesome!

And by now, I have even met Jim, Bob and Corbin in person who have been very gracious with their time. I have had video calls with Jason and I have by now bought parts from quite a few of you. In short, you and this pilot community rocks!

Thanks Robert
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450