Re: Q200 Prop

Martin Skiby

Sadly it is not.  The current owner had not flown it in a couple years.  I contacted him and asked if we could buy it back and he is considering.  He is not ready to give it up yet.

It is a nice one thank you for saying that.

Martin

On May 17, 2022, at 4:26 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Martin,

What became of your beautiful Tri-q200? Is it still flying?