From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2022 4:39:09 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Flight Report

Absolutely incredible!  How do you get your camera outside of the wingtip!  You’re a lot more cunning than we thought!  Someone keep a close eye on Jon!
Bruce

On May 22, 2022, at 10:57 AM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Very NICE, Jon!  That is a spectacular video and you show the beauty of things, just after sunrise when the shadows are best! Welcome to my neck of the woods (or lack of them) everyone. Glad that I have my personal videographer named Jon. I only get shots like that when hiking 😉