Re: Q2 Brakes and wheel mounts

Jay Scheevel

Hey Corbin,

When you are you going to have yours with the upgraded avionics and panel up flying again?

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Corbin via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 11:55 AM
To: Q List <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Q2 Brakes and wheel mounts

I don’t use tire stem covers at all.   Like others, I rarely need to air them up/down and when I do I use the access hole to screw on an attachment to air up.  I  would not be able to unscrew a stem cover without raising up the wheel and possible even removing it.

Corbin

On May 25, 2022, at 12:00 PM, Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

Any of you use these? I do on my RV4 ...

--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos