From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Troy Zawlacki <troyzc3@...>
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2022 10:04:28 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Wheel Spacer Modification Idea

I agree with Terry. The original spacers put both wheel pant sides in compression when the axle is tightened. In this instance, when one side of the pant deflects, the wheel and spacers would just be shoved out the other side. There is nothing holding the separation between the sides.

Taz

On Jun 18, 2022, at 8:16 PM, Terry Crouch via groups.io <Q1terryMDT@...> wrote:

Looks like a bad idea to me. If you side load the tire the load is now pushing on only one side of the wheel pant. You have also removed the clamping effect on the wheel pant sides. IF you only make perfect landings you will be fine. That leaves me out.

Terry Crouch
Quickie N14TC