Re: Reflexor Drawings?

Terry Crouch

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Schmid <robert@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jun 20, 2022 2:18 am
Subject: [Q-List] Reflexor Drawings?

So I have been searching here and QHeads now for hours to find a reflexor drawings that give me dimensions for this type of setup, taken from Jay's build log ...

The plan drawings have this quirky mechanism that slides up and down which looks more complicated than one eccentric rotating piece but I can't find clear measurements such as thickness of parts, where the eccentric hole is the arm length etc.

Did you guys all build one offs or have measurements to make from? Thanks as always for links, drawings and more pics.

Robert

--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450