Re: Reflexor Drawings?

Kevin Boddicker

Robert,
This might help. Thought I had the text as well, but it eludes me. I'll keep looking. Maybe someone else can help.
I have a file from Paul Spackman, but I think it is and old EXEC file, and I can’t open it. I believe it had the better drawings and build text.
Guess I can attach that and see if you can open it.

Good luck,

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B    583 hrs
Luana, IA.

On Jun 20, 2022, at 2:18 AM, Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

So I have been searching here and QHeads now for hours to find a reflexor drawings that give me dimensions for this type of setup, taken from Jay's build log ...

<dummyfile.0.part>

The plan drawings have this quirky mechanism that slides up and down which looks more complicated than one eccentric rotating piece but I can't find clear measurements such as thickness of parts, where the eccentric hole is the arm length etc.

Did you guys all build one offs or have measurements to make from? Thanks as always for links, drawings and more pics.

Robert

--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450