From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Michael Dunning <dunningme@...>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2022 2:57:43 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] CAD Drafts for Bellcrank & Oil Screen Block Off

Robert,

Have you looked at Sam Hoskins' splitter setup? Worth considering before investing the work and weight in the bellcrank version...
7. It's a very good thing to have a splitter in the rudder cables. That way, if the tail spring should break, you still have the rudder. Ditto the differential brakes.
8. I think the aftermarket intermediate rudder cable bellcrank is unnecessary.
https://samhoskins.blogspot.com/2006/09/how-bout-that-wheel-rudder-my-strong.html
Detail Photo #1
Detail Photo #2
--
-MD
#2827 (still thinking about planning on visualizing how to finish building)