Re: Weight and balance and fuel considerations

Richard Thomson

That looks better.

On 29/06/2022 11:34, Troy Zawlacki wrote:
Richard great catch, I did the same thing. I remember this same confusion from Cessna POHs. Sometimes they use Moment/1000 and sometime they use CG location. Here is the corrected chart, crisis averted!

On Jun 29, 2022, at 3:25 AM, Richard Thomson <richard@...> wrote:

    So is that more aft CG ?  That will be interesting to see what you get.

    Rich T.

On 29/06/2022 11:08, Corbin via groups.io wrote:
I’m really not sure and eager to see the difference.  The old gauges and mags add up to a decent amount so I’m guessing it will be lighter.  I know it’s at least lighter firewall forward due to no mags.

--

Corbin
N121CG