From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Jay Scheevel <jay@...>
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2022 10:49 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] N169W

Every FSDO has a different story. OK City is probably the most bureaucratic and the slowest. I went through SLC for my airworthiness, which in the end seemed reasonable, but my DAR was a retired Safety officer from that FSDO and had been doing EAB inspections on the side for a number of years, so he had a good rapport with the Salt Lake FSDO. Best to find someone like that who can walk you through the steps. It is well worth paying them for the help.