Re: Quickie Gathering at AirVenture

Sam Hoskins

Should work for me. I'm arriving Monday and departing Thursday morning in our RV. Winnebago, that is.

Sam

On Wed, Jul 20, 2022, 11:10 AM Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:
I should be there.  I assume the "homebuilders hangar" is the porch on the south side of homebuilt headquarters?  If not, I'm lost!

Paul

On Wed, Jul 20, 2022, 08:34 Keith Welsh <kw544@...> wrote:
Thanks Mike, looking forward to seeing you next week.

OK EVERYONE OUT THERE IN Q-LAND!

How does mid week at the Homebuilders hangar sound.  Say Wednesday @ 1100?  Then we could grab eats at one of the cafe's close by and make a social event out of it.
I'll be leaving on Friday so would like to have a show of hands b4 we leave to determine if it's a go.

Thanks, Keith

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Mike Bergen" <dmbergen@...>
To: main@Q-List.groups.io, Keith Welsh <kw544@...>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Quickie Gathering at AirVenture
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 07:21:10 -0400 (EDT)

<!doctype html>
Keith, sorry as I just pulled this down. I have been super bust in the shop getting ready for OSH.

It is too late to get it scheduled as the request has to be in several weeks ahead of time.

What we can do is pick a common spot, such as the homebuilder's hangar, NE side of the Forums, and a time and just get the word out to all the Q-Builders that are going.

Mike
On 07/17/2022 8:07 PM Keith Welsh <kw544@...> wrote:

Hi Mike,
I don't mind trying it...once.  And come to think of it I wasn't there last year.  Remembering 2019 and that was pretty well attended if I remember.
I remember having to leave early when I got the call for the Rutan Tribute pilots to report to their aircraft.
I was there last year but not there.  Volunteered for the Vintage group all week and why I missed it.
So how do I proceed getting hold of the gentleman you mentioned....Mark Forss
Thanks

From: "Jay Scheevel" <jay@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2022 07:45:46 -0600

If I recall correctly, they take reservations right up until the last minute for the homebuilt HQ patio. Probably still have some slots open.

On Jul 17, 2022, at 6:59 AM, Keith Welsh <kw544@...> wrote:
Yeah, I remember that we did too.
Would it be to late to schedule one?
Keith