Re: Firewall Mounting?

Sam Hoskins

My experience with flox mounted bolts/screws is sooner or later they break off.

I like keeping it simple. You can just install t-ee nuts on the back side of the firewall. You can use pop rivets to hold them in place.

The other non-elegant thing that I do, is to simply drill a 3/16" hole and creatively use wire ties. I try not to do that too often though. Then I caulk the hole with RTV type goo.

Sam

On Mon, Jul 18, 2022, 11:51 AM Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:
Is there a recommended mounting method for firewall components ... Thru bolt or flox mounted bolts?
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos