From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Jay Scheevel <jay@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2022 1:27 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Well This Will Make Your Heart Sink

Hi Robert,

The tank was the first part for the builder to make, so likely to be some learning flaws there. It looks very dry from the photos you sent. I built my tanks separate from the airframe and pressure tested before bonding into the airframe. It looks like you will be making at least a new main tank, unless you use a bladder like Vern suggests. If you make the tank you can test and seal before it goes into the plane.

On Jul 23, 2022, at 9:27 PM, Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

Turns out I couldn't "edit" pics, struggling with this forum software :-( so I deleted the original post and reposted ... Apologies for anyone who considers this spam!
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450

www.facebook.com/TheFlyingFriscos