Re: What epoxy, what foam

Sam Hoskins

I suggest you get in direct contact with Mike Bergen about this. This is more complicated than can be addressed over social media. Mike is a composites expert and is giving seminars on current best practices. He's at Oshkosh this week, so you may have to wait a week or so.

Sam

On Tue, Jul 26, 2022, 11:54 PM Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:
I am using mostly West System epoxy from WestMarine, and foam from ÀC Spruce, except for structural stuff, I have a little bit of special epoxy, not sure if the brand.

Also got my flox and micro from ACS, can send you links if needed.

Do you have BID?
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450