Re: Fuselage repair

One Sky Dog

Jon,
Right you are my plane has many shades of white. I like the oil patina idea.

On Jul 27, 2022, at 12:47 PM, Jon Finley <jd@...> wrote:

Dave,

Don't listen to him! Jim probably doesn't understand that is better not to use matching paint. If none of it matches, people believe that it is by design.  Much, much easier to manage expectations, especially when those expectations are low. :-)

While I'm here being helpful... I'd suggest painting that new glass some sort of oil stain black-ish brown color - maybe a mural.  With that, you'll less likely to spend much time cleaning the belly. :-)

Jon Finley
Flying an RV-4 - Truth or Consequences, NM
Flying Videos - YouTube