From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jay Scheevel
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 6:21 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] What epoxy, what foam

Sorry, here’s the link: https://www.customtechllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/which-epoxy-for-your-project.pdf

On Jul 27, 2022, at 9:19 AM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

There is no tape of it, but his slide presentation is very detailed yet clearly understood and is available to download from his website. Here’s the link:

I suggest you browse the other documents on his site as they all have valuable information.

On Jul 27, 2022, at 8:40 AM, Sandaircraft <Snoboarders@...> wrote:

Hes the one that did a presentation at the quickie meet not long ago? Did anyone tape it?

On Jul 27, 2022, at 8:17 AM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

I suggest you get in direct contact with Mike Bergen about this. This is more complicated than can be addressed over social media. Mike is a composites expert and is giving seminars on current best practices. He's at Oshkosh this week, so you may have to wait a week or so.

Sam

On Tue, Jul 26, 2022, 11:54 PM Robert Schmid <robert@...> wrote:

I am using mostly West System epoxy from WestMarine, and foam from ÀC Spruce, except for structural stuff, I have a little bit of special epoxy, not sure if the brand.

Also got my flox and micro from ACS, can send you links if needed.

Do you have BID?
--
Robert "TheFrisco" Schmid
(408) 805-5450