Re: Gross

RK

Thanks for the info.  I went back and re watched your Q tour and still had more questions.  I did notice you went with the SDS.  Tuning has advanced and I'm looking into a speed density tune using oem injection should I choose this route.

Which model engine is this exactly?  I've had several WRX's and am not familiar with a SOHC 2.5 turbo.  I have brainstormed that a retrofit to SOHC heads on the ej 207 would result in less mass and complexity.   Not sure if that's doable though.

Being a fabricator by trade, know I appreciate that low profile intake.  Looks mint.