Re: Ottawa photo shoot

Bruce Crain

Hi Paul,
Joanne and I will not be able to make it until Sat A.M. I hope to be
there for the performance eval. If I get in I will limit my rpm to
around 2900 'cause I haven't fixed the oil slick problem that happened
last year with the suction pump removed. I hope I can make it and maybe
let some one ride along in the performance eval. If that's "kosher". As
always, lookin' forward to seeing you and the crew.

Bruce Crain

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 12:09:41 -0500 "Fisher Paul"
<FisherPaul@...> writes:
In Jon Finley's words - "It's NOT a race, it's a performance
evaluation
run". We don't need any legal problems associated from having an air
race.

Having given that disclaimer - yes, we are going to try to have the
performance run again this year. Jon can't be there, but Sam Hoskins
and I
will try to organize it. We will be looking for volunteers on the
ground to
help gather the start and finish timings. I'm hoping we can get those
folks
lined up at the dinner tomorrow night. We'll also talk about a
scheduled
time for it.

Paul A. Fisher
Q-200, N17PF