Re: Hello😤

Jerry Marstall

Working at it. Jm

On Tue, Aug 30, 2022, 6:28 PM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Just trying to imagine your engine hanging from the ceiling 😉  Hope you can get it together, Jerry.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Marstall
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2022 6:17 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Hello😤

I’m a hopeful.  Still battling the oil pressure problem since SpringFling.  Foregoing the “poor me” story, my engine is hanging from the ceiling, accessory case being rebuilt.  If I can get all of the parts and back together, I’ll be there.  Otherwise, please send $$$.  Oops, “poor me” slipped out.

Jerry

From: "millenniumflier via groups.io" <millenniumflier@...>
To: "jay@..." <jay@...>,  "main@Q-List.groups.io" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 06:29:34 +0000 (UTC)

Already got my room at the Super8 a while back as well, can't wait to see everyone again!  And i'm prepping my plane too, i want it look (and fly!) nice!

Alan