Re: Ottawa Plans Change

Bruce Crain

Hey we will miss you Jon. I understand though. You'll be on top of it
next year. Greet Pam and the Kids. Lord Bless!

Bruce Crain

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000 21:48:27 -0500 "Jon Finley" <finley@...>
writes:
Hi all,

Looks like I won't be at Ottawa after all. Several thing have come up
here
in the last week or so and I am not totally comfortable making a long
cross-country yet. I keep hearing things from my engine and can't
figure it
out. I'm about 99% sure that its just me BUT that 1% sure does make me
nervous.

Paul Fisher has the race information. Sure would be great if someone
would
jump in and take charge of event. Thanks!

Jon Finley
N54JF Quickie - Volkswagen 1835cc
N90MG Q2 - Subaru EA-81 DDT
Apple Valley, Minnesota